We will not use or disclose (share, sell or divulge) any of your personal information to third parties unless we have informed you, have been authorised by you, or are required or authorised to do so by law.
In order to provide our services or to assess your application, we may need to provide personal information to third parties and they may need to provide personal information about you to us. Purposes for which we may exchange personal information with third parties include to verify your identity or bankruptcy status, to process a transaction, to conduct a commercial credit check, to check for court judgements against you, and to confirm receipt of payment.
We may also use your personal information:
* for purposes related to our research, planning, product development, security, testing and risk management;
* for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the our services and the 4th Dimension Mastery Website; and
* where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in.
We may provide personal information about you to our service providers who assist us in providing our services and the 4th Dimension Mastery Website. We will only disclose your personal information to those third party service providers on a confidential basis so that the service provider can effectively provide those services.
In particular, when processing credit card transactions, we will utilise systems that assist in minimising the risk of credit card fraud. Personal information that we collect about you, including your credit card details, demographic information, such as your address and date of birth, and information about the purchases you have conducted through this website, is required to provide a basis for credit card fraud risk analysis.
If you do not provide us with:
* your personal information, and
then we will not be able to process your registration and / or credit card transactions.
Although such situations are rare, you should be aware that we may disclose your personal information to third parties in any of the following circumstances:
* where an investigation of fraud or unlawful activity has been or is being conducted by us and the information is disclosed to relevant persons or authorities; or
* where the disclosure is required or authorised by law; or
* where we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of its functions; or
* for the preparation for or the conduct of legal proceedings or for the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal.
In the event that a third party acquires the business assets, that third party may wish to acquire customer information. If this happens, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of any personal information which we propose to transfer and to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information transferred.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information as part of our process of constantly improving our services.